top of page

Manufacturing Team

Public·21 members
Angel Reyes
Angel Reyes

Buy Ramona Wine Cooler !FREE!

Say Ciao To Amarino. Meet Amarino, our take on the classic Italian Spritz. Sounds molto bene, right? Lightly sparkling organic wine flavored with a proprietary blend of citrus, herbs, and botanicals and colored with organic carrot and pumpkin (unlike the toxic coal-tar based artificial dyes of our more commercial counterparts). Sourced from the highest quality organic ingredients and made with sustainable production methods, no cane sugar, no gluten and only 90 calories, RAMONA is the best of Italian spritz culture in a go-anywhere, do-anything can.

buy ramona wine cooler

We are wine without rules. The sophistication of Italian spritz meets the charming kitsch of American wine coolers. Add high-quality, organic ingredients and you've got RAMONA: the first-of-its-generation, low-alcohol, go-anywhere spritz.

Amarino is Ramona's take on the classic Italian Spritz. Lightly sparkling organic wine made with Zibibbo grapes and a proprietary blend of citrus, herbs, and bitter orange extract from the sun-drenched groves...

Without a doubt, we understand wine, we know how it wants to be stored and we are some of the most creative cellar talents in North America. For this reason, popular restaurants, wine retail shops and wineries, throughout North America, have sought our state-of-the-art custom wine cellar designs. Also, we are here to share our knowledge in best practices for cellar construction.

Definitely, contact Wine Cellar Depot any time and we can help you select the best-suited wine cooling system and wine racking for your project, and we can review the specific bottle types and how each customer collects wine. Most importantly, your goals for both short and long-term storage are very important, and they will have a large impact on your plans. Therefore, we can guide you through the process, and we can ensure your cellar meets all of your needs. Especially with the investment you are making, it makes sense to give us a call to discuss your next project.

Lastly, for those who prefer a beautiful free-standing unit, we have climatized wine cabinets to suit any home décor. In particular, we carry cabinets that are quiet and convenient and they will ensure that your wine collection is properly stored. Contact Wine Cellar Depot.

Much like brick phones, Tab and shoulder pads, there's something that's positively 80s about a wine spritzer. Remember the Bartles & Jaymes commercials featuring a couple of fogies dreaming up their wine cooler biz on a porch? While the idea seemed innocent enough, the product's base was a murky mix of malt liquor and apple wine, a cheap but chancy combo that left a generation with a decade's worth of nasty hangovers.

Josh Rosenstein, founder of L.A.-based Hoxie Spritzer, has had a longtime love affair with the effervescent wine cocktail. During his days as a cook in New York, he would collect everything from strawberry tops to herbs to add brightness to his wine and soda water.

Over on the East Coast, Jordan Salcito, wine director of the Momofuku group, is also getting in on the spritz game with Ramona, a canned concoction of grapefruit juice and wine that's made from organic Zibibbo grapes from Sicily. Sweetened with a touch of cane sugar, Ramona drinks like a dream, works wonders as a mixer and, with its pop-y pink-and-orange packaging, is easy on the eyes.

Working-class Cleveland isn't the first place that comes to mind when thinking about emerging sparkling wine markets, but that's home base for the founders of ManCan. Its Fizz, a juicy blend of Sonoma-grown unoaked Chardonnay and floral Viognier, is packaged in a striking graphic can.

Larger production makers aren't sleeping on the spritz game either, although their recipes are decidedly sweeter. Both flipflop and Barefoot have lines of canned wine cocktails meant for beachside sipping. While these mass-marketed spritzers might not have the same dedication to sustainable sourcing, there's something about the appeal of those little cans of rosy berry and citrus spritzers on a hot summer day.

First, a little backstory: Wine coolers first entered the zeitgeist in the early 1980s. Although mixing wine with fresh fruit juice is as old as wine-making itself, the Spandex Decade is when the "wine cooler" term was coined and the first wine-juice combos were sold on the mass market. Many brands used lower-quality wines to fill their bottles, rounding them out with plenty of sugar, flavorings, and other additives.

In 1991, a wide-ranging American deficit-reduction plan included a tax increase on wine that quintupled its price per gallon, as well as a 37.5% increase on artificially carbonated wine. After that, even cheap wine was too expensive for these coolers, and some popular brands swapped the wine out for malt liquor, thereby creating "Zomething different."

What is it? Portland-based wine maker Ryan Sharp started making these spritzes when he had an excess of naturally-fermented Syrah rosé and no bottles in which to transfer it. Instead, he kegged it, blended in some fresh berry juice, and put it on tap at his tasting room Enso. After word got out, he could barely keep it around. The brand has recently released two additional Riesling-based flavors: Blueberry-Basil and Lemon-Ginger With Rosemary.

How's it taste?: Excessively sweet. The red was called syrupy by more than one taster. However, the red did have nice cherry notes, while the white had a good citrusy backbone; so they could be used as a base for punches if thinned out with dry sparkling wine or a neutral spirit.

Seven Daughters wine is crafted with seven types of grapes for a delicious, perfectly harmonized flavor. For the ideal grab-and-go option, they offer both Pinot Noir and Rosé in cans. The Rosé, from Italy, is bursting with flavors of strawberry and melon.

Who needs a flask when you can have a flasq bottle of wine? The containers, that hold two full glasses of wine, are aluminum, eco-friendly, and easy to chill. PSA: They bottle multiple years dating back to 2009 (fancy).

Serious shopper alert: You can buy 24-packs of Mancan online for $105. Choose between a white blend (in flat or fizz!), a red wine blend, or all three! Because sometimes, you gotta invest in your summer fun.

Oh goodness, I think for me, my most 'RAMONA' moment was the one when I decided to create RAMONA! It was a moment of high/low in my life and I think that emotional sentiment is what created the opportunity for RAMONA to exist. (My wine program at Momofuku Ko had just been nominated for an 'Outstanding Service' award from the James Beard Foundation, and then, a week later, I passed two of the three parts of the Master Sommelier Exam (blind tasting and theory) but failed service for 'not seeming like myself' to a table of judges who had never seen me work the floor of a restaurant. And then three days later I found out I was pregnant with our son Henry! It was a week of change, and of incredible highs (with some lows). That mental space and the conviction to sort of seize the moment and do something is what led to RAMONA.

The Nantucket Project is a custom wine cellar with front glass. A Wine Guardian system is sitting above the wine room ducted into the cellar with a supply and return grill on the ceiling which will allow the customer to utilize the room without making space for an evaporator coil. The racking was done in All Heart Redwood.

Wine coolers are back. But forget about what you might remember about the product from the 1980's that was once a sparkling, summertime favorite and get familiar with a modern artisanal product like Ramona. The sparkling wine product is made with organic zibibbo grapes from Sicily and flavored with natural grapefruit and organic cane syrup. It's canned and weighs in at 7.5% ABV. It's light, refreshing, and flavorful and is a perfect alternative to pull from the cooler when your beer options are limited, or a malty beverage was never something you enjoyed.

Meet RAMONA, the best of Italian spritz culture. This sommelier-created spritz is made with the highest quality organic ingredients, sustainable production methods, no added sugar, no gluten, and no artificial anything. Ramona is the best of the fine wine world in a go-anywhere, do-anything can. This is the definition of wine without rules. RAMONA is available for home delivery too right here on our website!

Even on public beaches with liberal open-container laws, glass remains off-limits. Thankfully, everyone from craft brewers to wine-cooler revivalists has jumped on the aluminum-can bandwagon, meaning you can pack a cooler guaranteed to be the life of the party.

Just one small warning, while many cans come in smaller sizes such as 185ml, 250ml, the common 375ml can (what most soda and beer are packaged in) is the equivalent to a half a bottle of wine, so sip (or share) responsibly. Rumor has it, soda can savers work with canned wine, too.

"The quality of canned wine is definitely improving," Lozoff of Lila Wines says, explaining it's no longer a novelty. So, to survive in the market, he says, wineries must keep improving their wines. "The quality of the product has got to be better because people's expectations are getting higher. The same sort of thing happened with craft beer."

Great for bubbles: Presto ($2.99 / 185ml can )We tired both the Sparkling Cuvée and the Sparkling Rosé. As the least expensive wine on our list, these bright and crisp Italian sparkling wines (think Prosecco) sold at Whole Foods have a peppy yet elegant fizz and a touch of sweetness. The sparkling rosé even more so. I appreciated the smaller 185ml can size, too, which feels most appropriate for a sparkling pre-dinner sip on a beach-house porch.

Geballe explains that, though RTDs and canned wines are booming today, Ramona was one of the first brands to explore the trend of canned wine products when it came to market in 2016. Salcito explains how Ramona products fill a void in the market and reveals which new flavor Ramona is debuting this summer. 041b061a72

About

Moments from the production line.

Members

bottom of page