top of page

Manufacturing Team

Public·21 members
Nestor Guriev
Nestor Guriev

Where To Buy Nars Lipstick

NARS Dominatrix Lipstick ($26.00 for 0.12 oz.) is a deep, reddish-brown with subtle, warm undertones and a semi-matte finish. It had good pigmentation in a single layer, but the texture was on the firmer, slightly stiffer side so there was some drag that made it harder to apply it in a fluid stroke. The lipstick felt very lightweight on, thin but not clingy, and didn't emphasize my lip lines. It wore well for five and a half hours and was neither drying nor hydrating over time.

where to buy nars lipstick

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fjinyurl.com%2F2ufXUS&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3Y3h91Wxdw2Wzn8puyvCai

*Offer valid until 31/12/2023, or while supplies last, on narscosmetics.eu. Items excluded from the offer are candles, fragrances, books, tools (i.e. pencil sharpener, pump, eyelash curler, lash glue, powder puffs...), makeup brushes and minis, last chance, value Set, custom Bundles. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Discount not applicable to previous purchases. We reserve the right to change or cancel this offer without notice.

Aside from pinks, red lip colors are totally my favorite. I feel so tempted to buy all the red lipsticks I can, just cannot help it. So, when I got the opportunity to purchase a NARS lipstick, I was all over this Red Lizard shade. It is such a bold and vibrant color, I wish I can wear it every day!

A pure, creamy lipstick formula for bold color. NARS lipsticks are enriched with vitamin E to increase wearability and keep true color intact. Sheer finish creates the most natural, stained-looking lips. Semi-matte produces velvety, full-bodied lips. Finally, satin fashions creamy, moist-looking lips.

This shade is a semi-matte shade, which I love! The formula is not as creamy as to my liking, I sometimes have a hard time applying it. It causes me to tug a few times to heat up this lipstick so it can glide on easily. Though the color is very opaque and with one swipe, I get the true color on my lips, I should also mention that you need to previously moisturize and exfoliate your lips before application.

When I applied this shade, my lips were already a little on the dry side and after applying this shade, it did not improve my condition one bit. I am not saying that this shade dried out the lips, but it does not do much to moisturize the lips either, so moisturizing before application is a good idea. Other than that, the color is extremely long lasting. If I am not eating or drinking, this lasts me the whole evening without any problems. Also, my main concern with this lipstick was that because the shade was so bright and bold, and if it started to bleed, I would look ridiculous because it would be so noticeable, but luckily, I had no such problem with this shade. This color stays put and does not move once the color sets on the lips. Also, it does not transfer, so I know my clothes and glasses are safe. So, overall this is an amazing lipstick and I just love this shade, I am super obsessed!

NARS Pure Matte Lipstick Bangkok is a soft rose shade and an ultra-matte, super-rich lipstick with the supple feel of a hydrating lip treatment. The NARS Bangkok Lipstick moisturizes and soothes lips while depositing vivid, dramatic color onto the lips. NARS Bangkok is the perfect lipstick to complement your look.

I've been in love with lipsticks since my first swipe at five years old. I love how they can brighten up my face in a matter of seconds, and how there's a shade for whatever look and mood I have for the day. Lipsticks are never boring. There are always new colors and formulas rolling out from the labs, and believe me, they are getting better and better each year!

So, I've been saving up my lipstick reviews since last month, when I decided to do a Lipstick Week. I thought to start with an amazing lip product called the NARS Satin Lip Pencil (P1,550). If you could look past the price tag (and the fact that they don't twist up), these are total must-haves! 041b061a72

About

Moments from the production line.

Members

bottom of page